My Intramurals Journal

MY INTRAMURALS JOURNAL

I had a lot of fun during my intramurals because I played badminton, which was a thrilling experience. My heart was pumping fast due to the adrenaline rush. After securing the 3rd place in badminton for my team, I played volleyball, but unfortunately, we lost and came in 4th. I was devastated upon hearing the news. As a substitute for one of my teammates, who was competing against the opposing team, I participated in the sprinting event and secured the 2nd place. It was a lot of fun, and I had the best time of my life.

                                                                                                               




                                               
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mga Epektibong Gawi sa Pag-aaral para sa Akademikong Tagumpay

My Family Day